Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
About MCR Chiropractic in Weymouth, MA
Our team is focused on providing personalized chiropractic services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and fitness goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you are suffering from chronic pain that does not seem to go away, experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, we are here to help you.
Chiropractic care is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started within 24-48 hours of requesting an appointment. Your chiropractor will work with you to develop an individualized care plan that meets your needs and will help you regain and maintain your health.
Visit MCR Chiropractic at 75 Finnell Drive in Weymouth, MA for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- Our Weymouth clinic is located inside of the Weymouth Club.
- The office is located off West St, which is easily accessible from Route 3.
- The clinic is just minutes away from South Shore Hospital.
- The office is located in Weymouth, but close to Abington, Braintree, Hingham, Holbrook ,Quincy, Randolph, and Rockland.
- Offers on-site physical therapy services through our partner, Bay State Physical Therapy.
If you're looking for the best chiropractic services in the Weymouth area, call MCR Chiropractic today at 781-682-9755.
Chiropractors at MCR Chiropractic in Weymouth, MA
Conditions We Treat at MCR Chiropractic in Weymouth, MA
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Back Pain
- Disc Conditions
- Foot Pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Knee Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pregnancy Related Pain
- Sports Injuries
Insurances Accepted at MCR Chiropractic in Weymouth, MA
- Allways Health Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Great West Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- One Plan Health Insurance
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan Network Health
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers Compensation Management Bureau
- WellSense (Formerly BMC Health Net Plan)
The MCR Weymouth team supports MCR Chiropractic-wide community initiatives including Massachusetts Youth Soccer and serving as their official chiropractic partner.