Fall River, MA
Hours of Operation
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
About MCR Chiropractic in Fall River, MA
Our team is focused on providing personalized chiropractic services to help each patient achieve their health, rehab, and fitness goals. As a member of your medical team, we will work together to help you reach your optimal health. If you are suffering from chronic pain that does not seem to go away, experienced an injury, surgical procedure, another physical setback that is keeping you from living your best quality of life, we are here to help you.
Chiropractic care is a safe and healthy way to provide pain relief, and often, patients are able to find long-lasting relief without the need for opioids or unnecessary surgeries. We are in-network for most insurance plans and will work to get you started within 24-48 hours of requesting an appointment. Your chiropractor will work with you to develop an individualized care plan that meets your needs and will help you regain and maintain your health.
Visit MCR Chiropractic at 450 William Canning Blvd, Unit 3 in Fall River MA, for exceptional rehabilitation services from dedicated professionals.
- Our Fall River office can be found in the South Coast Marketplace, off Route 24, near the MA/RI border.
- Our clinic is in between South Coast Urgent Care and Tropical Smoothie.
- The office is located in Fall River, but close to Assonet, North Dartmouth, Somerset, Swansea, Westport, and North Tiverton, RI.
- The office offers on-site physical therapy services through our partner, Bay State Physical Therapy.
If you are looking for the best physical therapy services in the Fall River area, call Bay State Physical Therapy today at (774) 520-0033.
Chiropractors at MCR Chiropractic in Fall River, MA
Conditions We Treat at MCR Chiropractic in Fall River, MA
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Back Pain
- Disc Conditions
- Foot Pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Knee Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pregnancy Related Pain
- Sports Injuries
Insurances Accepted at MCR Chiropractic in Fall River, MA
- Allways Health Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Great West Healthcare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Claims Management
- One Plan Health Insurance
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Railroad Medicare Providers
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan Network Health
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- Workers Compensation Management Bureau
- WellSense (Formerly BMC Health Net Plan)
- Motor Vehicle Accident
MCR Fall River team supports MCR Chiropractic community initiatives including Massachusetts Youth Soccer - serving as their official chiropractic partner.